Solved

where are my ear buds samsung a34 5g

• 28 April 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi.

I ordered my Samsung a45 before midnight on 25th April 2023 with the offer of free earbuds. I have not recieved them. Please help

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 3 May 2023, 13:17

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Spartacus 

Have you received the Samsung A54 yet?

The Earbuds should have come with the phone should the order have been made between 15/03/2023 (09:00 BST) and 24/04/2023 (23:59 BST).

Tom

Userlevel 1

Yes my phone was delivered on the 26th. I placed my order through carphone warehouse on 25/04/2023 at 16:30  but still no earbuds. Staff at carphone warehouse said I needed to contact ID to claim offer. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Spartacus 

Going from our website, orders placed with iD Mobile directly show: https://www.idmobile.co.uk/claim-your-offer

Samsung Galaxy Buds2 | Samsung Galaxy A34 5G or Samsung Galaxy A54 5G (expired)

Samsung Galaxy Buds2 | Samsung Galaxy A34 5G or Samsung Galaxy A54 5G

Step 1:
Order a Samsung Galaxy A34 5G or Samsung Galaxy A54 5G (all capacities) between 15/03/2023 09:00 BST - 25/04/2023 23:59 BST and receive a pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 (Graphite colour) worth £99.

Step 2:
Galaxy Buds 2 will be dispatched with order. Offer is non-transferable, no cash alternative. If the purchase is returned the Samsung Galaxy Buds2 must also be returned. Subject to credit check and minimum term. 18+ only. Terms and Conditions apply.

If you ordered via Carphone Warehouse then this would be dispatched by them if the offer was also valid through them.

I’m not enitrely sure why you were directed to contact us for this as the order was placed via Carphone Warehouse.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Thank you. 

They told me I had to get them from ID. So I guess I missed out on my offer then. Very disappointing 😞 as I ordered the phone based on the offer. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Spartacus 

This offer may have been a direct with iD Mobile offer, as the plan was purchased via Carphone Warehouse this may be why the offer wasn’t valid, I’d recommend speaking directly to Carphone Warehouse about this.

Tom

Userlevel 1

Thank you. I spoke with the sales agent in my local store last night. He says the rep must have ordered without offer, even though it was free buds with all orders of the A34. 

Should I try contacting carphone warehouse help desk? 

Many thanks. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

hey @Spartacus,

You would need to raise this via Carphone Warehouse which is now part of Currys.

if you message Currys on Facebook or Twitter, then select Carphone Warehouse, you should be connected with one of the Team.

Or you can visit the store you made the purchase to raise this. If it was made via the phone, then you can call back the Team. 

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?