Question

Why is my mothy bill around the same price EVEN THOUGH my contract has ended: and mobile has been FULLY paid off, YET, no reduction = rip off???

• 11 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Genuine question and NOT trolling:

Title states it clearly, we purchased mobile for our daughter, a 0% 3 year contract, yet, did not expect to be paying around the same price pcm once contract had ended and handset HAD FULLY BEEN PAID OFF - as per contract, why the same price then??

There is simply NO excuse to why this is practiced, it is a blatant rip off and theft in my/our eyes, as we are still paying for the handset, therefore, you are willingly taking money off us under false pretences, not good, not good at all!!!!!

Please let me hear your excuses….

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hey @lolATIDmobile, I think you’ve reached the end of your iD contract minimum term, which is usually 12-months or 24-months. 

If your iD contract had ended, your iD SIM card would’ve stopped working, leaving you without a mobile number, calls, texts, and mobile data perhaps.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@lolATIDmobile,

Welcome to the Community!

We would continue to bill you the same amount unless you upgraded or changed plan.

If your contract minimum term has passed you can change your plan or upgrade to a cheaper one.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?