worst customer care company

• 2 June 2023
  • 9 replies

I decided to upgrade my old phone in march this year took I'd mobiles upgrade for Google pixel 7 they said it come with a promotional offer of free Google pro earbuds so went ahead with upgrade went to claim free offer had to submit a copy of my contract to claim earbuds didn't get one tried 5 times through ljvechat and there complaints phone line never heard from them lost the promo .they are the worst company ever liars and dishonest avoid at all costs

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Ian Maxwell 

I’m sorry to hear this, the claim for the Pixel Buds Pro with a Pixel 7 or Pixel 7 Pro purchase would be done directly via Google, have you visited the claim site here?

Please see the full description for this offer;

Step 1:
Buy a new Pixel 7 or Pixel 7 Pro smartphone (subject to availability) between 22nd March 2023 and 19th April 2023 and claim a set of Pixel Buds Pro in Charcoal, Fog or Coral (colour choice is subject to availability).

Step 2:
The Pixel 7 or Pixel 7 Pro may be purchased on a mobile network contract or SIM free. To redeem this offer visit https://promo-rewards.com/easteroffer.

Participants must then submit a claim for the Promotion Reward between 5 April 2023 - 4 May 2023. Terms and Conditions apply.

Tom

I have been on the website to try and claim the promo it's run on behalf of I'd mobile by Google I have phoned and spoke to Google regarding the promo they said exactly what your saying which is fine but when I'd mobile don't send you a contract by email or as requested by paper you don't have proof of purchase hence trying to get claim your promo can't be done so because I'd mobile can't get there act together and send me my contract I can't claim the promo so lost out on Google earbuds 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Ian Maxwell 

Okay, we can provide a proof of purchase if that’s what you need.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there.

Tom

Sadly the promo has closed on the 11 th may so any kind of proof of purchase is a waist of time this is what they say never had a reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Ian Maxwell 

I’m sorry to hear that, had we been notified earlier we’d have been able to give a proof of purchase for this.

I’m sorry we couldn’t resolve this for you.

Tom

Same as everyone at I'd not interested in doing anything if the customer service team had acted quickly and honestly when I first gor in touch with my problem at the beginning of April all would be fine safe to say as soon as I can I will leave I'd mobile and go elsewhere 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Ian Maxwell

We’re interested in helping you and will be happy to send out a proof of purchase, no issue there, however this has been brought to us here only recently, your first post being on June 2nd, almost a month after the claims period for the Google Pixel Buds Pro promotion ended, there wasn’t much we’d be able to do here.

I’m sorry to the customer services team weren’t able to have this sorted in the time we’d expect them to, if you’d like to make a complaint please see the following link;

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/complaints-procedure

Tom

What part of I contacted I'd mobile 5 times by livechat and by phoning the complaints number twice between the very beginning of April to the beginning of may do you not understand every customer service person said they would pass it on to financial people never heard back from anyone it was left to me to contact I'd asked to speak to a manager sorry has in a meeting will get him to call you back still waiting  just a joke

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Ian Maxwell 

As mentioned if you’re unhappy with your experience with our live chat team please speak directly to our complaints team at the following link.

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/complaints-procedure

Tom

Why iD Mobile?