QUIZ PLANET

• 22 March 2019
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
When I win a game, I only gain 5-9 Rockets, however, I have one aponant who always takes 20 rockets off me, I only generaly lose by one point, so how is this done, is the game fixed?

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Hi BadBowle,
There's a big debate on this going on over at Quiz Planet's Facebook's page. Quiz Planet themselves haven't responded, but a lot of players seem to think that it depends on how many rockets you've got. If you have more rockets than the other player, you only get 5 if you win, and they get 15-20 if they win. Not fair, is it?
Same thing happens to me it’s really frustrating and I actually lose more rockets against a friend who has more rockets than I have! Even if I have only lost by one point
Userlevel 1
Hi BadBowle,
There's a big debate on this going on over at Quiz Planet's Facebook's page. Quiz Planet themselves haven't responded, but a lot of players seem to think that it depends on how many rockets you've got. If you have more rockets than the other player, you only get 5 if you win, and they get 15-20 if they win. Not fair, is it?