Solved

account deletion

• 10 November 2020
  • 5 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Hi,

I made a typo entering my community account username. Could you please delete my account? I would like to recreate it.

icon

Best answer by Emil 10 November 2020, 14:35

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

@yecundhq Hi there, that is not a problem. If it is easier for you, I can manually change your user name. Please reply with what you would like me to change this to. 

Emil

@yecundhq Hi there, that is not a problem. If it is easier for you, I can manually change your user name. Please reply with what you would like me to change this to. 

Emil

No that’s ok, I won’t use it either as your credit check isn’t very fair to eu citizens. So there is nothing I can do with this account, please delete it

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hey, 

That’s ok no problem, I will have your account scheduled for deletion at 2pm today.

I am also sorry to hear that, is there a particular issue were facing with the credit check that you wouldn’t mind disclosing. that way we can look into how we can improve our service and offering to customers. 

Thanks, 

Emil

Hey, 

That’s ok no problem, I will have your account scheduled for deletion at 2pm today.

I am also sorry to hear that, is there a particular issue were facing with the credit check that you wouldn’t mind disclosing. that way we can look into how we can improve our service and offering to customers. 

Thanks, 

Emil

It’s just about the 3 years address history requirement for the credit check, but I noticed that the ID Mobile’s answer is still the same about that matter so nothing can be done.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi there, thank you for your reply and will relay this to the relevant teams to see if we can improve this for the future. 

Your account has now been deleted. 

Why iD Mobile?