Question

Having trouble with submitting PAC codes

• 6 August 2020
  • 1 reply

Ok so as a ID customer myself i decided to change my 3 children to a  sim only deals to get all under one umbrella .

ordered x3 sims only to find one keeps declining saying i failed credit check , £8 a month it is ime sure i can afford that never been in debt  in my lift barmy . so i get x2 sims in post , send the pac code of previous supplier and then get a text from id saying there is a problem and cant change over number !!

currently have x3 miffed kids x2 who have a new number so and cant keep old one and another who cant have a sim.

Can i get some answers please , been trying to ring all day and chat seems to be no customer service  

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @lewy12,

Only 2 SIM cards can be ordered at any time by 1 account holder. Additional SIMS flag up a failed security check.

You may be able to order a 3rd SIM but only after 6-months so it will be the security check that failed and not a credit check.

As for the PAC problems, have you registered each SIM card with it’s own iD account and tried submitting the PAC code from there?

It’s in My Servies > Keep your number but can be found once registered and logged in.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?