Solved

Switching from another provider

• 12 December 2018
  • 6 replies

I'm looking to switch to ID mobile from another provider. However I have 30 days still to run with my current provider as I only just gave them notice (and also received a PAC code). Can I join ID but with a deferred date on a deal that exists at the moment?
icon

Best answer by Ryan 13 December 2018, 16:18

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @edcerv,

We can't defer a contract start date as it starts on the day of purchase I'm afraid.

You could take out the new plan with us now whilst it is available and then use your PAC code later on to transfer your number to us once you're ready?

Ryan
Userlevel 1

Ive entered the pac code on my screen approximately 8pm on Thursday night 26th march 2020 , I still have switched over yet, and its now 12 o'clock lunch time 28th march 2020, is there something ive done wrong? unfortunately this is during the virus epidemic and im hoping someone can help me!!

Many thanks

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Twace1981 

Unfortunately with number ports, progress does not get made over weekends.  So my best guess in this case will be that it will by Monday evening at the latest that everything is good there.

Userlevel 1

Hi @Twace1981 

Unfortunately with number ports, progress does not get made over weekends.  So my best guess in this case will be that it will by Monday evening at the latest that everything is good there.

Thank you, I thought it might be alright with it being Thursday evening not Friday, but ill have to sit and wait, its my 88 year old Nannan who is without her mobile, wish id have realised sooner, im not too sure if its the cheap crappy phone thats no accepting the network. considering the 2G 3G thing

Thanks anyways, I have a better phone coming this afternoon which hopefully will accept the network otherwise this is going to be a complete nightmare. Thank you 

hi I’m trying to switch my old number to from Lyca to ID I’ve waited over a week after filling the online form but it hasn’t worked please help?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Sunny000,

Try registering for an iD account and then clicking My Services once logged in.

From there, select Keep your number and submit your PAC code here.

This should work if the form has not processed your PAC.

If you have any issues, please let us know.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?