Solved

Data/Calls/Texts not working

• 4 February 2021
  • 8 replies

I just got this phone on the 29th January. I kept my old number and did the PAC transfer procedure and waited a few days for this to work but I still don’t have my number and my calls texts and data on this phone aren’t working. I have a new sim in this new phone so I haven’t used up any services. I tried flight mode, turning it on and off again, taking the sim out and putting it back in and nothings working. I received the phone over a month late after my first one got lost in the post and I’m currently paying for a phone I can’t use so I’m very unhappy 

icon

Best answer by Ryan 5 February 2021, 20:18

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Aaron Gurney Hemple,

It can take up to 24-hours for the bar to lift.

Has this since been sorted or are your services impacted still?

Mohammed

Yesterday I had a outstanding balance but I have now paid that but my data calls and messages are not working how do I resolve this?

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Haydar Ali, I can see this has now been resolved via social media.

Thank you,

Rory

Ive already tried to contact but cant get in touch is it possible if u can do it for me also ive had to pay agen so 2 payments have been taken

My data calls and texts are all not working. When I try use data nothing happens, it doesn’t let me use anything and just functions as if theres no wifi. When I try call, it says “you’ve dialled the customer service helpline...” no matter who, and my texts do not deliver. Other times it says “you have an outstanding balance of 0 pounds and 0 pence”. All my payments are up to date.

Ive already tried to contact but cant get in touch is it possible if u can do it for me also ive had to pay agen so 2 payments have been taken

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Haydar Ali, I’d recommend speaking to the FacebookTwitter or Live Chat teams so they can reactivate your account.

Thank you,

Rory

I missed my payment bill but have payed it now but my data is not working and cant make calls

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Niamhfenner,

We are very sorry to hear about that issue. We will send you a PM now so we can take a look into this further.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?