Solved

Number transfer delayed

• 16 January 2021
  • 8 replies

I submitted a request to transfer my old number to my ID Mobile account on Wednesday and this has still not happened. Could you please manually do this for me?

Thanks,

icon

Best answer by Michelle 25 January 2021, 17:16

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @AM1,

We’ll definitely take a look and see what’s going on here, and perform it manually if that’s what is required.

We’ll drop you a private message right away.

Will

Userlevel 1

Hi, I am having the same  problem. Submitted my transfer on Wednesday but not worked yet.

I would be grateful if you could look into this for me too please. 

Thanks. 

Debbie

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Debbiewalker11,

We’re sorry to hear about that. We’ll send you a PM now to help further.

Our Live Chat Team can also help with this issue for anyone else experiencing this problem. They can be contacted here.

Ryan

Userlevel 1

Hello

I'm having the same problem. I entered my details on 18/1. Nothing happened upto 2200 yesterday. When I tried to re-enter my  details today, I was informed the process was underwayour and that I should contact support.

On Saturday, I filled out the online form to have my number transferred to my new ID mobile however this has still not happened. If I call someone, the ID mobile number shows but if someone calls me on my old number (the one I wish to transfer to my new phone) both my old and new phones ring at the same time. I think there has been an issue somewhere along the transfer process. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @RachelS  that’s odd, I’ll PM you so we can look into this further.

@mrwood,

We’ll also PM you so we can investigate this.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Thanks Mohammed. My number actually transferred not too long after I raised the enquiry.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @mrwood 

Thank you for the update!

Why iD Mobile?