Solved

Paid the upfront charge but no order confirmation?

• 7 December 2022
  • 5 replies

All bank details have been verified.  Authorised the £129 upfront charge etc and then nothing.  Basket empty page came up but no confirmation 

icon

Best answer by ElaineDiggle 9 December 2022, 17:15

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @ElaineDiggle 

Has the £129 upfront payment gone through? You should have received an order confirmation to your email not long after placing an order. Please remember to double check spam/junk mail just in case.

If you’ve definitely not got anything to your email and no order confirmations please let us know here so we can get in touch.

Tom

Thank you.  No the payment does not appear to be pending or been taken plus o have no email confirmation which suggests the order didn’t go through but I’m reluctant to try again.  I’m not keen on keep putting details on the pages. 
how can I be sure it will go this time? 
ID have not got a good reputation for this kind of thing happening. I even went into curry’s as suggested somewhere to someone with a similar problem and they were as much use as a chocolate fire guard. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @ElaineDiggle 

If the upfront payment hasn’t gone through and you’ve received no emails about the order itself it’s likely the order hasn’t gone through at all, it could be worth trying to place the order again should this be what you wish to do.

If you’d like support with placing an order I’d recommend calling the sales team on 0207 1391 397.

The team in a Currys store wouldn’t have any access to the iD Mobile systems themselves, only the system used to make and search orders is shared.

Tom

Thanks. I managed to get a better

deal elsewhere but I don’t know how to come off this discussion and community.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @ElaineDiggle,

I’ve marked your post as Most Helpful to confirm you’ve found a better deal.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?