Skip to main content
Solved

SIM CARD NOT WORKING

• 7 June 2024
  • 3 replies

I literally literally cannot believe I have to ask on here because I literally can't get help from an employee. No contact number. Chat not working absolutely SHOCKING network.

Not only did my phone arrive late my SIM card doesn't work. When I check it's activated. I've done the steps asked. I've put it on airplane mode. Restarted the phone. Switched off and cleaned the SIM. Put it in another phone.Checked the network*  All don't work. I'm on the way to the airport and wanted to use my new SIM abroad. I've no choice now but to spend MORE money and buy an esim all because ID has NO customer service. I have NEVER had this problem before in my entire life!

What am I to do now? 

I am with you and even more frustrated that complaint line is also shut, shocking service I was forced to move as Plusnet stoped their service 

I literally literally cannot believe I have to ask on here because I literally can't get help from an employee. No contact number. Chat not working absolutely SHOCKING network.

Not only did my phone arrive late my SIM card doesn't work. When I check it's activated. I've done the steps asked. I've put it on airplane mode. Restarted the phone. Switched off and cleaned the SIM. Put it in another phone.Checked the network*  All don't work. I'm on the way to the airport and wanted to use my new SIM abroad. I've no choice now but to spend MORE money and buy an esim all because ID has NO customer service. I have NEVER had this problem before in my entire life!

What am I to do now? 

You can also contact iD support privately using Facebook Messenger, @IDHATE.  

All the iD Mobile help & support services are online - there isn’t a telephone support helpline.

Hey there @IDHATE & @Inga Zalisauska, we’re sorry you both feel this way.

Although we don't have a customer service phone-line and we are an online business, we have many ways that our customers can get in contact with our great teams across all formats.

We are available from 8am-8pm through our socials on weekdays, and 9am-5:30pm on weekends, on both Facebook and Twitter, where you can pick up the conversation with us whenever you like.

We are also available through our live-chat, and our live-chat team are available 9am-8pm Monday to Friday, and 9am-6pm Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays.

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/live-chat

Additionally, we have our Community pages, as you guys have found here.

We also have our vulnerable customers phone-line, which we have for customers who class themselves as vulnerable, and always happy to support further here. You can find the phone number via the link below if this applies to yourself.

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/legal/accessibility

You can also contact our complaints team/raise a complaint via a method on the link below:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/complaints-procedure

I hope one of the teams can help, or if you require further assistance here, please let us know.

Thank you,

Tyler