SOLVED Porting Issue with transferring my number over to iD Mobile from EE

• 4 October 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, I'm having trouble switching from EE to ID, I went in to carphone warehouse, to switch network, but message coming up to do with port issue.. am not sure if this is because I was on ID in 2015, but then went back on EE.. one of the people I saw in the store was saying something wasn't done or  cancelled properly went I switched back to EE.. can't understand why this is happening cause I'm not on ID. It should be easy to transferred my number over but this error keeps coming up. What can be done about this....even when I tried to log into my old ID account it says (my ID plan ended more than 6motns months ago), just want to know what's causing this problem.!!

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 1

No its not an ID number,was on EE, then I moved to ID for a short while a few years back, but moved back to EE. Now I would like to move to ID for good, but having trouble moving over. It's the same number I have for years.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @Dhalia, when did you request the PAC from EE? 

Userlevel 1

I requested  it on the 18 September 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay thanks @Dhalia, in that case the PAC received from EE should still be valid.

Are you trying to submit the PAC from your My Account online, i.e. from the “My Services” section?

Userlevel 1

No, from in store, I went to carphone warehouse on Saturday they kept getting on error (port issue) so told to come back on Sunday they still couldn't do anything.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Thanks @Dhalia - have you tried submitting your PAC here:

https://switching.idmobile.co.uk/

You’ll need the receipt / invoice for the iD SIM you’ve just got - it’s got important information needed when submitting your PAC at the link just above.

Anyway, good luck!

Userlevel 1

Will give it a try myself online. 

Thanks 

Why iD Mobile?