Question

death of account holder

• 13 March 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi please can someone help , my grandad passed away on the 7th of March , he got this contract in his name for me to use , I understand I can no longer use it , I have an outstanding bill for this month but I keep trying to pay it on the app and website but it’s saying transaction failed 😞 I also need help with closing the account but keeping the number as the number is mine

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

First of all @Dsteward941417, we’re terribly sorry to hear of the passing of your Grandad and wish our sincerest condolences to you and your family in this time.

Do you happen to have Facebook or Twitter?  If so the account is in his name and you happen to have a copy of the Death Certificate then we could accept that via a Private Message on either of those options and have the account brought to a close and any balance there taken care of by our Bereavement Team as needed.

If that’s not an option then please let us know by reply here and we can send you a direct message to take some further details and to provide an email address to which you can send a scan or clear photo of that certificate too.

Warm regards,

Hi Kevin yes I have Facebook Thankyou 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Dsteward941417 

In that case, feel free to message us on https://www.facebook.com/idmobileuk/ and we will be more than happy to get this escalated to our Bereavement team.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?