Question

Is Altstore safe to use?

• 5 March 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello guys! I have switched to iphone after using android for a long time. Although I was very happy with android I now want to try IOS experience. But the only thing I really miss is youtube vanced, after quick search I found out that there is a way to install similar app to IOS without jailbreak by Altstore. Now I want to ask that if anybody uses it and is it safe app? Many users say that they use altstore with dummy apple id but to be honest I dont want to create second apple id, would it be problem if I use it with my main, and what can be consequences if somethig goes wrong? Thank you in advance for your answers!

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @mashingontheito,

I’m not sure about others on the community, but we’re unable to recommend specific third party Apps such as the one you’re describing.

Hope others are able to assist you though with their experiences.

Will

Hello guys! I have switched to iphone after using android for a long time. Although I was very happy with android I now want to try IOS experience. But the only thing I really miss is youtube vanced, after quick search I found out that there is a way VidMate  to install similar app to IOS without jailbreak by Altstore. Now I want to ask that if anybody uses it and is it safe app? Many users say that they use altstore with dummy apple id but to be honest I dont want to create second apple id, would it be problem if I use it with my main, and what can be conseque Mobdronces if somethig goes wrong? Thank you in advance for your answers!

issue got solved!!

Why iD Mobile?