Question

return phone - within 30 days

• 17 December 2020
  • 13 replies

Hi, I received my phone and new sim on 19/11, delivered by DPD. date on invoice is 18/11. 

Can I still return my phone to you if I put it in the post today / tomorrow?

thank you

This topic has been closed for comments

13 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Does phone has fault. Sim card is activated. You will get details about id mobile return here

no, I just changed my mind. sim is not activated. thanks for the reply

does anyone have the address for returns address please? I cannot find it

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

You can activate your sim using this.

I would like to return my phone please

Can someone help provide the address to return my phone please

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @abby 

Any phone purchased would have needed to be returned to us by post within 30-days.  So contacting us on the 30th day here as you did would have made it too late to return it under that window as things were anyway we’re sorry to say.

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/returns-cancellations#id-website

Had you spoken to the Live Chat Team or anyone else ahead of time regarding this?  What was the reason for wanting to return?

Hi Kevin, I contacted you before 30 day online I believe? I think i first posted here on 16/12? I have been contacting live chat for over 3 weeks but I had no response. All I received was communication via your automated line, same with Twitter -  no response just the automated chat. I notice many other customers are also complaining of the lack of communication from ID. 

Please provide me with your returns address as initially requested. 

Reason for return is change of financial circumstances - I am embarrassed to say this on the main forum. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @abby 

We will PM you now so we can look into this. 

-Mohsin

I would like the exact address where to returns the handset,Thank you

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Little darling,

Have you had a return authorised already? If you send the device back to us without first having a return/exchange booked in on the system then the phone will likely be returned back to you.

Let us know the situation and we can send you the address via PM if needed.

Ryan

No I haven’t that’s why I’m asking to you how to book a return/Collection of this item

ID people told me it’s Thuringia handset so today I received the right one but to arranged a collection can you give me how to do it to book and can get the tracking number as well just in case gonna lost on its way

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Little darling,

Sorry for any misunderstanding there, you only mentioned wanting the address which we wouldn’t give without a return being booked first. We will send you a private message to help further.

Alternatively, our Live Chat Team here can also help with returns.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?