Question

cancel contract early

• 3 August 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I would like to cancel my contract early and change provides but there is a cancellation fee. How can I avoid this please? Can i sell back my phone to you or can I just continue to pay monthly instead of 1 big amount?

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

I also wish to know the answer to this question as ID has been the worst phone company I have ever been with! No signal , anywhere ! Paying nearly £40 a month for a phone that I can’t even use ?? Then they have the cheek to want to charge me £480 to cancel my contract ?? You don’t deserve a penny after the lack of service I have had , can’t even get into the app or website at the moment either , disgusting company. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @baset,

Unfortunately there is no way around the early termination fee. Terminating a plan or moving your number from our network before the minimum term date has been reached will result in the fee being added to the final bill.

Hi ​​​@Katied23,

Our teams are continuing to get our mobile and self-service applications up and running. Unfortunately, there are still some unexpected issues after the recent infrastructure upgrades. We apologise for the inconvenience this has caused. Our teams are working around the clock to get the applications fixed as quickly as possible. Where are you facing signal issues in particular so we can check this out? A postcode would be great too.

Thanks,
Ryan

I am facing signal issues constantly no matter where I am , this isn’t just a matter of my location, I haven’t had signal since I joined your company however have persevered due to your ridiculous cancellation fee , however with the current situation and lack of ability to get onto my account full stop , I will be cancelling my contract and I will not be paying the cancellation fee 

Userlevel 1

Thanks for replying Ryan, cant I sell you back my phone or continue to pay it monthly instead of 1 high sum but have another phone too on another contract and another provider.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @baset,

Unfortunately not sorry.

Will

Why iD Mobile?