Question

Cancel SIM

I have been unable to get any service with this SIM only contract. I have asked a question on the ID Community, recieved a reply, answered that, and heard nothing else. I have tried using Live Chat about 20 times and in fact had it up on the screen from just before 9 this morning for over 20 minutes and it didn’t become available once.

On the basis that I’m not getting a service, nor is there effectively any help available via Live Chat I want to cancel this as I am within 14 days of start.

On the basis that any cancellation request seems to get referred to Live Chat - which I have found impossible to contact and I do not have the time to watch a screen on the off chance it may become available  - I want to give notice that I want to cancel the contract within the cooling-off period and will cancel any direct debit in favour of ID mobile immediately. Please let me know next actions (but not contact Live Chat).

I know these are strange times but having no accessable customer service doesn’t do you any favours.

Philip   sent  02/07/2020 14:04

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

Why iD Mobile?