Solved

Contract End Date

• 10 January 2023
  • 9 replies

For some reason i cant see my end date to get out of the contract where do i need to look and how much notice do i need to give?

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 11 January 2023, 12:21

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Normally 30-days notice is required.

Text “INFO” to 85075 to find out when your contract ends - you may need to add your DoB in the text.

Good luck @Chesca Hewson.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

For some reason i cant see my end date to get out of the contract where do i need to look and how much notice do i need to give?

Hey @Chesca Hewson,

You can find this when you log into the account under My Account.

A minimum of 30-days notice is required, but we can manually process a disconnection via Customer Services up to 90-days in advance.

If you want help with cancelling, let us know and we will PM you here to sort this.

Mohammed

I’ve looked under my account and cxannot see end date but can see payment history and when this month’s payment is made the I’ll have made 12 payments yet no offers are available so I’m going to look elsewhere.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I’ve looked under my account and cannot see end date but can see payment history and when this month’s payment is made the I’ll have made 12 payments yet no offers are available so I’m going to look elsewhere.

You won’t see any offers until your minimum period has elapsed @dvdevns.

From your post here, sounds like 12-months is the minimum period for your iD contract - good luck @dvdevns

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @dvdevns 

You should be able to look into an upgrade to a new device, however if you’re looking towards a SIM only upgrade, you’ll be able to see these offers after the minimum contract term has been met.

Therefore if you’re on a 12 month SIM only contract, SIM only upgrades will be available after 12 months.

Tom

It must be because I have a SIM  only contract because I’ve checked in ‘My Account’ and nowhere can I see the end date so I’ll just have to wait.

This is not ideal customer service and not being able to contact by email is not at all good

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @dvdevns 

Do you see a start date? If you’re in a 12 month contract with us you’ll be able to add 12 months from your start date to calculate your end term date.

If you aren’t able to see this, please let us know so we can get in contact and take a look.

I’m sorry you feel this way about customer service, we’re contactable via Social Media on Facebook and Twitter, here on Community and via Live Chat, as well as having our vulnerable customers line.

https://en-gb.facebook.com/idmobileuk/

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/live-chat

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/legal/accessibility

Tom

Userlevel 1

When does my contract end

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Katiekells12 

I believe we have responded to your community message about this, we will respond there when possible.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?