Question

Final Bill

• 12 March 2024
  • 3 replies

How do I get a copy of my final bill as I can’t login anymore.  Going round in circles with Live Chat.

3 replies

Userlevel 3

Hey there @Steve McGill, your final bill should be sent to you within 24-48 hours of your contract disconnecting from us via email.

When you state you can’t login anymore, does it state your username/password is incorrect?

You can also call our automated payment line on 0333 003 7777, which will advise you the cost of your final bill on the phone, and you can also pay it there.

If you can’t do any of the above, please let us know, and we can drop you a PM to investigate further.

Thank you,

Tyler

Trying to login, it says the account has been closed.  It also says I need to contact the Live Chat team to re-enable.  I’ve tried but the ChatBot doesn't recognise my problem.  The Chat system asked me to contact the Vulnerable helpline, but that didn’t work either.

The final payment is NOT outstanding.  It was taken by Direct Debit on 22nd Feb (£297 ish).

I don’t actually want to login, I just want a form invoice / statement for the final bill.  I only received a link to the account login to see / print the bill, which takes me back to ….. (see above)

Steve McGill.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Steve McGill,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there

Kash

Why iD Mobile?