Solved

I am receiving bills but don't have a SIM card

• 18 January 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi! I don't use your cell phone service. I don't even have a card. Stop sending me monthly bills! 

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 19 January 2023, 16:28

View original

4 replies

I'm waiting...

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hey @Liudmyla Lutchenko

I’ve removed your email address from the post as this is a public forum, we advise members not to share any personal details. 

With regards to your question - did you ever purchase an iD Mobile plan and if so, did you cancel your plan using the iD Mobile app or by contacting us? 

If you didn’t purchase a plan from us and believe this to be a fraudulent account, then please contact our Live Chat team as soon as possible. 

Thanks,

Nikhil

I ordered, but did not receive cards and did not use the connection. Invoices are being sent, I can't stop it because I don't have a phone number to log in to my account... please cancel and don't send me invoices

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Liudmyla Lutchenko,

You need to contact us to let us know that you did not receive the SIM card so we could cancel or re-send this.

If this was not done, or there is recorded usage, you would be liable for this.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?