i have cancelled the wrong contact

I have cancelled the wrong contract and need to reinstate it but it is impossible to speak to a person.  Live chat will not let me in  and I am not getting anywhere with automated!! How am I supposed to get this sorted?? Its so frustrating..

Mohammed 1 year ago

Thanks for clarifying that @Kelly Telford Harris .

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Mohammed

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 2

I hope that's not what I've done. 

Ill keep an eye here to se how you resolved it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Kelly Telford Harris,

Have you submitted a disconnection request to cancel or has the disconnection completed?

If you’ve only submitted a request, we can cancel this request as it usually is open for up to 30-days (assuming it was a 30-day disconnection).

If it’s completed, we may not be able to reverse this.

Please can you clarify?

The same applies to you @Reuben Robertson  if you can advise.

Mohammed

Userlevel 2

resolved with the live chat.  Top tip if live chat does not open for you try opening it in an incognito tab.

In fact upgrading via the website set up a new contract so i had 2 independent ones as apposed to upgrading my existing one.  They refunded me the difference also.

Hi Muhammad

No haven’t resolved my problem. I am being Rejected every time I try live chat . I have just selected to cancel . It haven't cancelled yet. I wanted to cancel one of my other contracts but am unable to do that as I can't get through any anyone ..

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Thanks for clarifying that @Kelly Telford Harris .

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?