Solved

I want to cancel my SIM only contract

• 4 January 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

I did not even use my dim. I se t it back with a letter as it was impossible to get through to I’d. I have sent numerous emails to their customer services . I can’t cancel as per their instructions as I never put the sim in my phone so do have the number. I have never heard back and keep getting an email every mi th to pay £10.00! It is impossible to cancel with this company. Nobody to speak to and customer services do not reply. 

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 4 January 2023, 16:10

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Clare Millard,

We don’t have an active customer service email.

To cancel, you need to provide 30-days notice either via our Live chat, Social Media Team or another valid support channel like our Community Team via PM.

You can also cancel via PAC/STAC code.

If this was not done, the account would have remained active, regardless of usage as it would have been connected when it was sent out, not when it’s used.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

I never used the account therefore I cannot log on to go any of the above. I have done everything possible to cancel this via 3 different ways. Take this as cancellation. The fact you have no customer services is appalling. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Clare Millard,

A post on our Community won’t count as notice of cancellation, however, we have PMd you so if you reply there if you haven’t already, we would be happy to process your disconnection request.

Mohammed

id mobile make it as impoissible as they can to cancel any order or contract, what does one do if they don’t ahve fb or twitter Mohammed as is the case with me?  I want to cancel my sim only contract as idMobile is so so so unhelpful

I want to cancel my im only deal please do so

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Andrew P,

If you could please respond to the PM we already have sent you so we can assist you further.

Mohammed

I want to cancel my contract sim

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Praveen Reddy S 

Do you still require assistance with cancelling? I’d recommend the following page;

If you still require assistance let us know so we can get in touch and help cancel.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?