Solved

Need a PAC code

• 21 November 2022
  • 16 replies

Hi All,

I have sent PAC ddmmyy multiple times to 65075, but have not recieved PAC code, the message shows as sent, can someone help pls?

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 22 November 2022, 11:21

View original

16 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Login to your My iD Account online and get your PAC online from your iD account.

Otherwise, try getting your PAC from the iD social media customer support team on facebook (using Messenger), or Twitter (by Direct Message).

Good luck @Suneel Velamala

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hi @Suneel Velamala,

That’s strange - you should have received shortly after requesting it. Unless you received a text stating that there was an error, you should receive it shortly - make sure you’re in an area with good network coverage. 

Alternatively, do you have access to the iD Mobile app or My Account online? You can view and request your PAC in the app. 

Let me know if you need any further assistance. 

Thanks,

Nikhil 

I couldn’t use the iD My App as it gives an error as “Your subscription is in a disconnected state, so you will not be able to use My App” and couldn’t able to register.@andewhite  I am now trying to use via facebook and see if that helps

Now I get a response as “Almost there! We’ll send you your switching information, We just need the word PAC and the account holder’s date of birth in the format DDMMYY to 65075”

I sent PAC DDMMYY(with my date of birth) too but no luck

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hi @Suneel Velamala

Is the SIM card you requested a PAC for in your phone? If not ensure that it is, and you’re in an area with reasonably good coverage - if it is in your phone @Mohammed our Community moderator will be able to assist you via Direct Message here on the Community. 

Thanks,
Nikhil

Hi @Nikhil P  yes the SIM card is in my phone only and yes there is a good coverage.
@Mohammed  pls assist.?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi @Nikhil P  yes the SIM card is in my phone only and yes there is a good coverage.
@Mohammed  pls assist.?

You could contact the the iD social media customer support team on facebook (using Messenger), or Twitter (by Direct Message), and ask them for your PAC.

Good luck @Suneel Velamala.
🍀 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Suneel Velamala,

We’ll message you here to see if we can sort this.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Mohammed

Dear @Mohammed I have not got the PAC code yet, I am struggling still to get in touch, kindly provide my PAC code asap

@Nikhil P, @andewhite ,

I have contacted @Mohammed and shared the details he asked to get the PAC, but I didn’t hear from him, right now I am not able to make any calls on iD or either mobile data not there, so kindly help me as quick as possible?

It just took 5 mins for me to connect to Lebara customer care, but here I am dying whole day to get a stupid PAC code and no one responding...I really rate the worst for iD mobile for this

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hi @Suneel Velamala

I’ve dropped @Mohammed a message, he’ll be in contact as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Nikhil

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello @Suneel Velamala, we will try to reply as quickly as we can as we’re not a Live Chat service here.

I beleive you’re also speaking to us via Social Media also and our Team deal with both contacts.

Mohammed

reference number 327353333

@Mohammed here is my reference number.

@Mohammed , I understand is not a live chat, but its been 2 days I am not able to do outgoing calls and no internet on this iD network, I wish to go a pay as u go, but there is no network coverage in office, so bit a waste even I go and recharge for a month.
Can you really expect someone to not do outgoing calls and internet for 2-3 days in the current life on a mobile?

I appreciate I cancelled the contract well within the 14 day cooling period, handed over the mobile to currys but didn’t expect this much delay from iD support on sorting a PAC code.

I hope today I will get a response to sort this? do I?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Suneel Velamala ,

We are sorry for the delay with this matter. As the line was disconnected we would need to request a PAC from the relevant team as the system won’t auto generate a PAC for a disconnected line.

However I have now responded to you via Social Media and we hope that your query is resolved.

Once again sorry for the delay and we are here if you require further assistance.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?