Solved

order issue

• 5 December 2020
  • 12 replies

I made an order of an iPhone 12 on 27/11/20 and received an email saying some of my details were incorrect and I should expect a call from the sales team in a few days.
My bank declined the upfront payment due to security reasons, therefore I need to make the payment again - how do I do this?

I have also not received a call from the sales team. 
How do I know if my order has gone through?

icon

Best answer by Ryan 12 December 2020, 13:25

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

12 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Han,

Did you manage to get this sorted since creating your post? We recommend contacting our Live Chat Team here so that they can get you through to the right team.

Ryan

I have order a phone contact with carphone warehouse the 5th december and I still didn t received my phone samsung note 20 . I got a contact which i didn t use it and the 19th december I got a bill to pay which I didn t use it because of not phone been delivery from Carphone warehouse. Also the bill isn't 30 days but 20 which is not fair for someone who is in contract. I want to know where is my phone???

This is not ok paying a phone contract and not having a phone in my hand after all his days. What wrong with carphone wharehouse?? Also i can t pay a phone bill without using it they first sending me a used ohone without pen, then i have sent back to tge warehouse and again the second time they sended me another phone with a missing pen Samsung nite 20.I have sebt it back this too and sibce then I didn't have a phone, only a contract to pay without phone. Is this normal?? I am fet up! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Alba,

We would recommend contacting Carphone Warehouse regarding the delivery of your order. The contract would only start once the phone has been dispatched (unless it is an upgrade) so if it has started already, they need to look into this for you as soon as possible.

Ryan

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. Phone arrived yesterday and I had to pay a contract today because I was been disconnected from ID mobile.as promise carphone warehouse didn't t sent any money to pay my bill this month after making me loose one month contract without my handset phone.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Glad to hear the phone arrived and sorry to hear about the issues with Carphone Warehouse.

We hope they’re able to help resolve any issues from their end for you.

Mohammed

Hi,yes .Carphone Wharehouse still didn't sent to me the money for my bill into my account.I couldn't use the phone for nearly one month and carephone promise to send to me 37.99 for this month bill which I have been disconnected and now I have paid I am connected again because I am in contract. Now I understand why I got to pay another bill in January ? I have all ready paid this month from the 5th December till January. Why is due another bill in 20 days if this one isn t finished yet??

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Alba 

Generally speaking, you’d only ever be paying a bill to us once a month, on the same day.

The only exception being if you had recently requested for your billing date on your account to be changed to another date?

Regarding any promised refund from Carphone Warehouse.  If you haven’t received that yet it might be worth chasing that up with them directly.  Their Social Media Team are usually a good shout.

If it’s a cheque refund they’ve sent though, then you’d be looking at about 30-days for that to turn up.

Hi, 

Thank you for your reply. I didn't have changed my bills date. My bill started the 5th December and the payment was due the 19th December and I have paid that the 20th December.  I was aspecting to carphone warehouse to pay that bill , but they never did. Now I have anorher bill due the 19/20th january, but this isnt one month bill, is 20days bill which is not good. Regarding carphone warehouse i have been told the money will be innto yoyr bank account Wednesday last week, but wasn't in, then I have been told in five days. Today  is Tuesday and nothing arrived  into my bank. They just lying as usual. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Alba,

The first bill dated 5th December 2020 covers line rental from the 5th December 2020 to the 4th January 2021.

The cycle goes as follows.

Bill produced on x date

Direct Debit collected 14-days after.

Bill produced on x date

Direct Debit collected 14-days after.

So your next bill that’s been produced will not be collected until the 19/20th of January 2021.

That would be 1 bill a month as the first was produced on the 5th December, your next one on the 4th January and next one on the 4th February etc.

Bill date and Direct Debit date are 2 separate things.

Bill date = when the bill is produced so you can view it and we confirm when we’ll take the monies for it.

Direct Debit date = when we’ll take the payment for it.;

Money isn’t taken on the bill date.

Mohammed

Thank you for your reply mohammad. I Understand that, but what i mean is why id mobile collect money after 20 days and not the end if the month!? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Alba,

The reason why this happened is that with a phone contract, you are billed in advance for the monthly line rental only (extra charges always get taken the month after) so as the contract has just started, we wouldn’t have had time to bill you before the month had started.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?