Solved

SIM card hasn't arrived

• 16 December 2020
  • 6 replies

Ordered SIM card on 3rd of December and it’s now 16th December.  Your website states that it takes about three working days to be delivered.  Received my bill before I’ve even got the SIM installed and able to use your service.  Not impressed.

icon

Best answer by Ryan 22 December 2020, 17:15

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Ordered SIM card on 3rd of December and it’s now 16th December.  Your website states that it takes about three working days to be delivered.  Received my bill before I’ve even got the SIM installed and able to use your service.  Not impressed.

SIM ordered on 3rd December and it’s now the 17th of December and it still hasn’t arrived yet I’m being billed.  Please address this, pronto.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Prorider41,

We are sorry to hear about the delay with delivery, it sounds as though it might have been lost in the post as all SIM cards should arrive within 5 working days of the order.
The contract starts from the date of dispatch but we will look into what we can do for you here. We will send you a PM now to have this sorted.

Ryan

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Prorider41,

I have merged your topics into one thread to keep things together.

Ryan

Hi received my phone but sim hasn’t arrived ,nearly 2 weeks now ? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @1 goldtooth 

We are sorry to hear your sim card has not arrived as of yet. We will PM you so we can look into this and get this sorted.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?