Question

becoming a new customer and what about the upfront cost

• 17 March 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi there 

I have broken my phone and it's not worth of fixing and I thinking of upgrading to a new phone that could last me at least 3-5 years. I was an android and apple user. I am mainly looking for a good camera and good gaming phone. I was interested in the Razor smartphone which I saw 3 years ago available on the IDmobile, but not anymore? The second option would be an iphone 11, but I world like to know if it posibile to pay a slightly bigger upfront to reduce the monthly cost? If yes that would be awesome and take it as you gained a new customer. As well, what happened with the razor phones? 

Thank you 

Eunika 

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @EunikaPenzes 

We no longer sell the Razor phones as this now an end-of-line product. Please click the link below to view all our iPhone 11 deals:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/shop/pay-monthly/apple-iphone-11-256gb-white

-Mohsin

HI @Mohsin

I have seen all your deals, however I would be more interested in a personalised one… One where I could pay more than the shown prices and less when it comes about monthly cost. Some of providers have this available, where you choose how much you want to pay upfront and it makes the monthly pay slightly less than actual. Can you provide me with this option? 

Regards

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @EunikaPenzes,

Unfortunately, this isn’t a service that we offer on our network as the deals we have available are the ones advertised. Sorry about that!

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?