Question

Bundle Purchase Not Appearing

• 11 September 2021
  • 3 replies

I have purchased a £20 unlimited bundle but it has not appeared on my account and I am not able to make calls, messages or use my 4G. I have tried calling customer service and live chats but nothing is working. Could I receive assistance with this?

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Caroline Fofonah,

How long ago did you purchase the bundle? Has the £20 left you bank account, or is it shown as pending?

Will

Hi @Will 

The purchase was on 08/09/2021 and it has left my bank account.
I have gone through customer service online who’ve stated that they can see that I have purchased the bundle but it is not showing on my account.

I have now had to purchase another bundle which is working. Will the £20 bundle I purchased be refunded or will it be put into my account eventually?

Caroline 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Caroline Fofonah,

We’ll get that refunded. We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Will

Why iD Mobile?