Solved

Can't pay for outstanding bill

• 15 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

Recently my iD direct debit seems to have deleted itself from existence, leading to an outstanding bill which I cannot seem to pay by any means. The payment fails on my app or on browser. I have tried refreshing pages, clearing caches, and using as many payment cards as I can get my hands on but I always just get a payment failed message check your details message with no further elaboration. I can’t use the dedicated payment line on 0333 003 0001 as I have an outstanding bill and no service as a result. 

Thanks for the help, James

icon

Best answer by Tom 17 February 2023, 16:38

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Jamesyy.

Glad to hear that it has been sorted.

If you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Hi,

Tried what Tom suggested above and it’s worked - called the payment line on another number, will set up a new direct debit and hopefully that sorts everything

Userlevel 8
Badge +4

Hi @Jamesyy 

I’m sorry to hear you’re struggling to make a payment, we shouldn’t be cancelling direct debits without any reason.

Have you tried a different device with the app or website?

You should still be able to call the payment line even if a bill is outstanding, as this is how a lot of people pay their bill every month, have you tried calling the payment line from another number if possible and referencing your own when calling?

Tom

Why iD Mobile?