Question

Cancelling a recent order

• 23 August 2023
  • 3 replies

I currently have a 1 month Sim only contract and recently placed an order to move to a pay monthly contract.  I placed the order via a third party provider but was then informed i could not port my existing number over to the new monthly contract as it would be ID to ID.  The people i spoke with on here explained they would cancel the new contract and I would receive my up front payment once completed.  I have heard nothing since Friday.

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

If you ordered items directly from a third party provider, you’d have to use their procedure to return your order and cancel within the cooling off period @Mark Anthony

If someone at iD advised differently, perhaps you’ve had bad advice. 

It’s correct that you cannot use a PAC to transfer a number from one iD contract to another iD contract.

🤞

If you ordered items directly from a third party provider, you’d have to use their procedure to return your order and cancel within the cooling off period @Mark Anthony

If someone at iD advised differently, perhaps you’ve had bad advice. 

It’s correct that you cannot use a PAC to transfer a number from one iD contract to another iD contract.

🤞

It would seem I have to return the phone to a Curry's store in order to obtain my refund.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Mark Anthony,

If you require any assistance, please let us know and we would be happy to help.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?