Solved

Contact on Direct Debit to Sim only payment terms?

• 29 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi my two years on contract expires today, I want to get Sim only arrangement from ID and have the direct debit reduced to the £10 sim only price is that possible or do I have to cancel my Direct Debit and start again with a new one?

Thanks

A

icon

Best answer by WelshPaul 29 June 2023, 13:16

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Hi, your minimum term agreement comes to an end but your service will continue on a rolling month to month basis until you either upgrade or cancel. Cancelling the direct debit will not cancel your service, it will leave you with a debt that will be passed on to a debt collection agency and ruin your credit file, so don’t do that.

My advice would be to call the sales team on 020 7139 1397 and ask them what’s the best upgrade deal they can do for you. 👍

I will call thanks thats helpful, yes I want to upgrade but to a Sim only, I was just wondering how the payment works if its still a DD but if they lower the amount.

thanks

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I will call thanks thats helpful, yes I want to upgrade but to a Sim only, I was just wondering how the payment works if its still a DD but if they lower the amount.

thanks

Pay monthly SIM only plans are normally paid by DD.
The amount you’ll pay depends on the SIM only plan you select, at the time you upgrade @Adrian Pennington.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Adrian Pennington 

If your current contract period has finished you’ll be able to upgrade to a SIM only plan.

As long as you upgrade, your number, account and direct debit will stay the same (of course, the price will change).

Tom

Why iD Mobile?