Skip to main content

Hi I paid my outstanding balance but my services are still restricted 

I have turned my phone on and off numerous times but this hasn’t resolved the situation 

Unfortunately @Jess2708, seems that sometimes it takes up to 24-hours for services to be restored. 

Have you spoken to iD support about your account, @Jess2708

The online Live Chat advisors are available until 8pm weekdays (6pm at weekends).

Hi @Jess2708 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

I’m having the same problem. New direct debit failed, 5 days later the first I know of it is my services stopping following an agressive email about debt collection (over £10) and having immediately paid up, my internet and account still seem to have a block on them. 

The payment has registered in the app, but it doesn’t seem to be reflected as quickly with regards to being able to use my phone...

Hi @danofftheradio,

Welcome to the Community!

Just checking if your services are back up and running?

If not we may need to manually remove the suspension.

However it’s always worth restarting the handset to see if that refreshes things.

Kash

Yeah, am back on now thanks. Feels unfair to cut us off immediately, but not reinstate services immediately when we pay what’s owed, especially when it’s not deliberate.

Hi @danofftheradio,

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

It can take 2-24 hours for services to resume once a payment is made.

Kash