Solved

I think my account is cancelled, which I expect, but number is still showing on app.

• 9 March 2024
  • 6 replies

I tried a PAYG via Currys shop but the service wasn't what I expected and cancelled the next day via the store. This was Jul 2023.

However when I check the app I still have a phone number listed. I have no plans. I had a final bill for the few quid I ran up testing last year.

I want to delete everything and shut down account, delete app (I forgot it was on the phone) but need to make sure there are no issues I have missed. And how do I cease my login to the app and online?

icon

Best answer by WelshPaul 10 March 2024, 10:34

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

If you canceled a pay monthly line during the cooling-off period, then your number would have been switched from 'pay monthly' to 'pay go' and that is likely why there is no plan showing.

The pay go SIM and any online account associated with it will be closed automatically after a period of no activity. A live chat agent can confirm this if you still have concerns.

http://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat

OK, thanks. Ended up with an automated something (no human) saying go to Curry's.

I did try this in opening hours yesterday as per times stated on the web page but login issues unable to reply sooner.

Give it one more go today when they open. Then Currys.

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

OK, thanks. Ended up with an automated something (no human) saying go to Curry's.

When connected to the bot just ask to speak to an agent.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @J450,

Welcome to the Community!

Just checking if you managed to get in touch with the team?

If you still require further assistance, please let us know and we can help.

Kash

OK, apologies. Life got in the way. Just finished and all cleared up. Welshpaul was very helpful.

Coverage was against me staying with ID, such a pity.

Thanks.

Userlevel 3

Hey there @J450, we’re very sorry to hear that, and we wish you all the best with your new network!

We apologise it didn’t work out with us. Please let us know if you have any further questions or queries.

Thank you,

Tyler

Why iD Mobile?