Solved

My Top up money has disappeared

• 19 October 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I had money in my Top up yesterday to by another bundle (my bundle finished last night).  This morning my Top Up amount is 0.00!!!!! Where has the money gone?  According to my time line no data has been used.

I can't get in contact with anyone and your bot is useless for this question!

icon

Best answer by andewhite 19 October 2022, 15:09

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay, to avoid the useless bot, type ‘talk to a person’ once you’re connected on chat.

Alternatively, get assistance from iD Mobile using facebook (Messenger), or Twitter (by DM).

Good luck @Fesan.

Userlevel 1

Cheers!  I tried Facebook and they said they had system problems which might account for it showing incorrectly...so hopefully it will sort itself out soon. 🙄 Thanks 👍 

Userlevel 1

Just wanted to add that the Missing 'Top Up' money...ie showing as £0.00, when there is money in there happens to me again and again.  ID Mobiles system is complete rubbish.  The money usually does turn up eventually, but you might have to wait a day.  However this does mean you can't but another bundle with it.  Customer service is also rubbish.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Fesan 

I’m sorry to hear you’ve had continued issues, it’s possible it takes some time for the payment to show on our end which is why there is a delay.

Have you spoke to us on Facebook again and been unhappy with the customer service or is this another channel?

Tom

Why iD Mobile?