Question

NETWORK ISSUES BIRMINGHAM

• 15 April 2023
  • 3 replies

The worst network company I’ve come across ever , what kind of company does not have a customer service call line, if I have no internet how do I get help and updates and how do I get compensated for this because they clearly only speak to you if you want to buy something can’t help you if want a refund or cancel your contract

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Mohammed Hasan Zabir 

I’m sorry to hear you’ve had issues with your network in Birmingham, have you checked your area on the iD Mobile coverage and status checker? The coverage checker will show the general coverage for the area, the status checker will show any known outages in an area, should an area have an outage there’s a good chance Three UK are working on a fix and hope to have the issue fixed within a week.

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/coverage

Please let us know how you’re getting on!

Tom

Userlevel 1

My partner is having the same problems. He needs a working Internet connection for his job. He is out on the road and the Internet speed doesn't get any better no matter which location he's in. This is the worst Internet we've ever had. They can't expect people to pay a monthly bill for unlimited Internet that's completely unusable. It's ridiculous.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Laura900,

Welcome to the Community!

Coverage can fluctuate when travelling which can cause the issue.

However it may be worth testing a new SIM to see if that works.

You can obtain a new SIM from Curry’s or we can get one sent out.

The account holder would need to contact us directly to request this.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?