Question

No contact re complaint

• 16 May 2023
  • 1 reply

My account was closed and no notification on the 11th. I rang to make a complaint and was told at first someone would call within 72 hrs how when the phone number won't accept calls. She hung up anyway so spoke to someone who said they'd escalate and someone would email as couldnt call in 48 hours. Neither have happened. I have important calls for work as work Bank and Im my parents carers and can't get hold. Ive actually paid my bill until 21st too. Ive ordered another sim from ID and want my number changing over but cant do as can't get a PAC code and dont know if this can be done as same provider. I need something doing now asap its a joke

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Skylarloo018 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?