Question

switching to ID with PAC code

• 26 September 2023
  • 2 replies

So I switch to ID a few days ago and I’m waiting for my new SIM card which arrives on 02/10. I’m moving from EE so have given ID mobile my PAC number when ordering the SIM card. I’ve received emails confirming my order but saying my new phone number will be different from my previous number. This isn’t really a problem but I thought because I gave my PAC code, my number would be the same? I don’t want to get charged by my old provider. Not sure what to do from here. How do I contact ID directly? 

Ive also received two separate emails saying that my single bill payment is due in two separate days. 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Elliejanel,

Welcome to the Community!

If you purchased a new contract we would issue you with a new iD Mobile number.

If you requested to port the number it can take one working day for it to port over unless you selected a specific date.

Please let us know if you don’t have the SIM or are having any issues with the port and we can investigate further.

Kash

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

So I switch to ID a few days ago and I’m waiting for my new SIM card which arrives on 02/10.

Not sure what to do from here. How do I contact ID directly? 

The quickest ways of contacting iD Mobile directly for assistance are probably:- 

• Online iD Live Chat
  • Facebook Messenger (via private message)
  • X (Twitter) DM

The agents work until 8pm on weekdays (and 6pm at weekends). 

Why iD Mobile?