Question

Top up on app or buy bundle

• 19 September 2023
  • 12 replies

Hi my ID mobile app will not let me add my bank card therefore I cannot buy a bundle or top up on the app. How can I buy a bundle on my app now? 

12 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Perhaps try doing this online at https://my.idmobile.co.uk - login to your iD account and top-up.
🤞

I have already tried that and it comes up with an error message

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Before or after you try and login?

What is the error message?

I can log in no problem when I try to add my bank card it comes up with an error message when I try to buy a bundle it comes up with an error message when I try to top up it comes up with an error message, you know this you've been answering everybody's questions! There is absolutely no way I can top up on pay as you go on the app it does not work nor does it online it doesn't work the only way I can top up is if I go to curries where the carphone Warehouses, the other side of town. And even when I get to curries by the Carphone Warehouse on the system they can only do top-ups they cannot do bundles🤦‍♂️

I think this is done intentionally so nobody can actually ever buy a bundle they just have to top up which cost them a lot. Worst network ever worst app ever doesn't work

And I know you are not part of the community... Andewhite? Andrew it's spelt with an "r" in it. Who on Earth spells their own name incorrectly? 🤦‍♂️🤬

Its a bloody con, and you were there pretending to help people🤬🤬

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Perhaps the profile in your online iD account has a different address, to that registered for your bank card @Rainbird82.

Unless these two addresses match, topping-up might not work as expected.

Have you tried calling 7777, from your iD SIM, to top-up?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I can log in no problem when I try to add my bank card it comes up with an error message when I try to buy a bundle it comes up with an error message when I try to top up it comes up with an error message, you know this you've been answering everybody's questions! There is absolutely no way I can top up on pay as you go on the app it does not work nor does it online it doesn't work the only way I can top up is if I go to curries where the carphone Warehouses, the other side of town. And even when I get to curries by the Carphone Warehouse on the system they can only do top-ups they cannot do bundles🤦‍♂️

And I know you are not part of the community... Andewhite? Andrew it's spelt with an "r" in it. Who on Earth spells their own name incorrectly? 🤦‍♂️🤬

Its a bloody con, and you were there pretending to help people🤬🤬

I’m sorry to hear you feel this way @Rainbird82
As a forum member, like yourself, thought perhaps I might be able to help.

Rainbird82 is a username not address. No address attached to bank card. I have never even been able to add a bank card as the function on the app does not work and has never worked ever since I joined ID mobile.

Have you ever tried to call 777? It is an automated message system telling you how to top up or buy bundle. There is no service to top up on 7777! Even online I cannot top up or by a bundle. And install Carphone Warehouse in the curries in Gloucester on the computer system they cannot buy a bundle for me that can only top me up. 

This is all intentional the bundle is there just to attract the customers to this pay as you go con of yours, customers of force to top up which is very expensive with the Allure of the bundles which are intentionally inaccessible! 

And you Andrew who doesn't spell his name correctly, if that is even your real name. You work for them as customer service pretending to be part of the community but you are the only part of the community that " tries to help other people out" giving them crap advice! 

I've tried to go on the chat midday and they say that there are no customer service representative around at this time. 

Andew, seriously? Fooling nobody 🙄

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Sorry, you feel that way username @Rainbird82

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Rainbird82 

I’m sorry to hear that your app/website hasn’t been accepting your bank card, have you tried another card?

Please double check and ensure that the address and personal details on the iD Mobile app/website match that of the details on your bank account.

This is the iD Mobile community, most members here (such as @andewhite) are just forum members, not members of iD Mobile and are only trying to help you solve your problem, being aggressive towards them (or anybody here) will not be accepted, please ensure to be kind to people while using this forum.

iD Mobile employees can be identified by the tag next to their name, mine says “iD Mobile Employee”.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?