Question

Unknown Charges

• 25 April 2023
  • 3 replies

I have 2 different mobiles, with 2 different reference numbers for the direct debits. However, this month I have had a payment taken, with an unknown reference number of an account I have no knowledge of. I have cancelled the direct debit, in case any future payments are taken. This appears to me be a fraudulent payment. It would be helpful to speak to a human to clarify and resolve this asap.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Church mobile 

Was the amount taken different? Was the date different to what you’d expect with your existing accounts?

Tom

My apologies for the delay in responding, but I’ve been on holiday. In answer to your questions: Both the date, amount and reference are different. One account is for £4/month and the other is £7/ month, both these amounts were taken as expected in early April and May. However the unknown payment was for £39.99 taken mid month?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Church mobile 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?