Question

What happened to my PAYG credit ?

• 13 April 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi

On 14/02/2023 my PAYG credit was £9.91.

I believe I made a chargeable call on that date but I may be mistaken. I don't think I have made any calls after that date.
If I am mistaken, my previous chargeable call may have been on 14/11/2022.

I went to use my mobile today and the automated service (7777) told me I had reached my cap limit.

Logged into the ID Mobile web site and my account is showing a zero balance.

Can someone at ID Mobile tell me what happened to my PAYG credit and why ?

Also like to mention that getting through to ID Mobile is almost impossible. Tried using the live chat service. Was told numerous times that all agents were busy and to try later. On the one occasion I did manage to get in the queue (estimated wait time approx 50 minutes), managed to wait until the estimated wait time was down to approx 13 minutes and then the chat window closed with no warning. Tried to get back in the queue again but was greeted with the try again later message. So frustrating ! :( 

Could someone at ID Mobile PM me please ? I don’t want to give out my mobile number in these forums.

Thanks.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @gneil15,

Welcome to the Community!

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?