Solved

What to do after contract ended?

• 16 January 2023
  • 5 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Hello, I have received an email talking about my contract coming to an end. I went through everything, understood it all but I am a bit hesitant with things.

I spent 24 full months paying up to keep the contract running and as soon as the next month and the date comes, I want it cancelled as I am done paying.

I have a old sim card from the other company that is still active and I want to go back to it but I can't do it when I have the ID Mobile Sim still running in the background and more money gone.

What am I supposed to do in this situation? I don't know how phone contracts goes as it is my first time doing all this and I don't want any more problems from before since I don't have a job and tight due to the inflation.

I just want my contract done on the end date and no more issues with stressing.

icon

Best answer by andewhite 16 January 2023, 08:03

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

At the end of your contract you will change to a rolling 30-day contract at your current monthly amount.

Rolling 30-day contract means you can cancel by giving 30-days notice.

Good luck @Afua Yeboah.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Afua Yeboah,

I hope that @andewhite has answered your question.

If you still require assistance with this please get back to us.

Kash

I cancelled my contract today, does that mean money will be taken out of my account?

Also what will happen if the bank disconnected the account?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

If you cancelled your iD contract today, your iD account will be closed in 30-days time.

If you pay by direct debit, don’t cancel your direct debit until the balance on your iD account is £0, which can take a few months.

You’ll be able to sign-in to your iD account for up to 6 months after the account is closed.

Good luck @Afua Yeboah. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Afua Yeboah,

Please let us know if you require further assistance or information and we can help.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?