worst Company Ever

• 23 April 2024
  • 1 reply

I came over to ID from EE the worst decision I have ever made? I need to have internet connection because I have to keep an eye on my invalided mother but withID I could never get any coverage, no matter where I was in the country.

i have now gone back to EE because as mentioned it’s a life or death situation with my mother NowID want to charge me a lot of money for their service even though I had no service.

i will be publishing on Facebook groups and reporting to Trading Standards as they are robbing me because the service is crap and all they will say that it’s on the contract but it’s also on the contract to supply unlimited internet, calls and texts but they never supplied the full service so in reality they owe me money.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Stephen R Brown, when you cancelled the plan, were you outside of your cooling off period? If so, a termination fee is automatically generated. For coverage issues an investigation would need to be launched with the technical team before discussing an early termination of the contract after this time frame. In these investigations, we take individual situations into account. 

If you were in your cooling off period, and were still charged a termination fee, this can be triggered via porting your number away from iD without a return being processed. In these cases, we would be able to waive the termination fee.

If the contract was purchased via iD mobile direct, the cooling off period is 30-days. If purchased via Carphone Warehouse this is 14-days.

If you have any further questions or queries, feel free to let us know. We’d be happy to help.

-Lauren

Why iD Mobile?