Solved

ending my contract

• 2 February 2021
  • 6 replies

I cancelled a direct debit after overpaying for long after the contract ended, I am now being chased for said direct debit by a collection agency

icon

Best answer by Michelle 3 February 2021, 12:11

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Wirralpete 

Cancelling your Direct Debit won’t cancel your plan. If you haven’t followed the correct cancellations process, your plan will remain active and you’ll continue to get billed by us, which you’ll still be liable to pay of course.

If you fail to pay, unfortunately, your plan will go into collection and it could impact your credit rating.

You can find out how to cancel your plan by clicking here.

If you do require further help, please let us know.

Thanks

Michelle 

I have tried cancelling before, as I do not know the number (its that old) I can't do it on the app, I can't talk to anyone on your site bar the chat bot who doesn't know what I am asking. 

Cancel it please 

Thank you but I don't have an account because I don't know the number of the sim card I purchased 7 years ago

Regards

Pete 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

HI @Wirralpete 

I can see we have sent you a private message yesterday.

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

DELETED by Admin

Best regards 

Pete

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Wirralpete,

Please never provide that type of information here, as it puts you at risk of identity fraud.

Please reply to the Private Message we’ve sent you and provide the information there.

Will

Why iD Mobile?