Solved

Can I transfer existing Sim

• 13 November 2020
  • 3 replies

I have an ID sim in my iphone 6Plus. When I purchase a new iphone12 ProMax  - am I able to just transfer this sim into the new phone & continue on the same contract?

icon

Best answer by Will 19 November 2020, 17:52

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @RachelAT 

Is your current SIM with us just a 30-day rolling contact?  If so, you should be able to register that on our website (if you haven't already), log in, and then look at upgrades on your existing account.

You can then choose an iPhone 12 Pro deal of your liking and then you’ll retain the number you already have as part of all that.

If you simply place a separate order on our website then that will come with it’s own new number and be it’s own thing entirely.  In which case we wouldn’t be able to move the old number from one active account to another.

Any further questions though, just ask.

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for reply - but my question was can I take out the sim from my iphone 6plus & just put it in my new iphone ProMax that I have ordered - if only as a temporary measure . It is a rolling 30day contract that I have with ID & it is sufficient for me at the moment - and I do not wish to pay any more. The deal I have is not listed on the ID website. I would really like to talk with someone on the phone - but this does not seem possible with ID.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @RachelAT,

If it fits in the handset, sure, you can use it .

Will

Why iD Mobile?