Solved

Changing from pay monthly to pay as you go.

• 31 May 2018
  • 4 replies

I currently have a pay monthly rolling contract but Ann going travelling for a while and will buy a sim at the destination. Therefor I will not be using my English sim much however I would like to keep an English number but only have credit on the sim. Can I change my current sim to pay as you go or do I need a completely new SIM card?
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 2 June 2018, 12:16

View original

4 replies

To do this you will need to transfer your number to a different service provider, as it’s not possible with iD.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
I am moving abroad and am on a monthly rolling sim only contract currently. I would like to cancel that and change to PAYG with ID keeping my number. How do I go about this? Thank you

Hello @K8morgan,

I've moved your topic here as the question has already been answered.

Hope this helps.

Mohammed
I am moving abroad and am on a monthly rolling sim only contract currently. I would like to cancel that and change to PAYG with ID keeping my number. How do I go about this? Thank you
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @Timcarr93,

Welcome to the iD Community.

It's not possible to convert from PAYM > PAYG.

You can look at changing to the cheapest tariff available in your plan change options in the iD app/account if you're on a SIM-only plan. This way you'll keep your number running at minimum cost.

Otherwise, you'll need to cancel and re-order in the future.

We provide inclusive roaming in up to 50 destinations.

Check our our available destinations as you may be able to use your phone abroad.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?