Solved

Contact me

• 6 November 2020
  • 9 replies

hi,

can someone from id contract me regarding my account as i’m not happy with it any more. i’ve tried calling and tried the “chat to us” but can’t get hold of anyone. i need to speak to a human………..

icon

Best answer by Will 12 December 2020, 17:50

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Jdee,

I’m sorry to hear about that. What is it that you would like help with?

Ryan

I have 2 rolling sims I would like to cancel one of them .

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Russell13,

Cancelling your plan shouldn’t be difficult at all sorry. Please click here to see all the relevant information on how to get that sorted.

If you find you still require assistance, please let us know and we’ll be happy to provide it.

Will

I have had emails advising that my question has a response but when I hit the link I am denied access.

I need a person to contact me rather than to be sent round and round in circles.

Your agents would not cancel online for me, despite an email advising I could cancel my newly placed order. I was told I had t refuse the delivery from DPD. I contacted DPD who advised that Carphone should have cancelled the delivery and I could not do this.

I waited for the DPD delivery and refused to accept the package (parcel no XXXXXXXXXX) that was dispatched yesterday despite my request to cancel. The driver therefore did not hand over the parcel - the DPD app shows ‘your parcel was refused’ (please check and you will see).  However you had already taken £49.99 from my bank so I have opened a dispute to recoup the money as it is impossible to talk to yourselves  I will also cancel the direct debit when it appears on my account. I have never before encountered such terrible customer support -I wasted 2 hours last night getting through, getting cut off and then being given no assistance when I did get through and tonight I can’t even get through to live chat I have advised my bank of this.  Order ref is:  114628314   - I once again advise that I have cancelled this order and await your acknowledgement.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Lesleyandphil,

We’ll send you a Private Message now so that we can overlook this return for you and get you your upfront fee back.

Will

Omg I’ve never encountered such bad service handled by what really is incompetent staff. Do you have ignored every request I have made contact yet, you have ignored my request to cancel the service That was within my cooling off period. Of course there’s no way of getting hold of you That was within my cooling off period. Of course there’s no way of getting hold of you, so now you’ve sent me about cleaning IOU money let me advise you you’ll not be receiving any, However I will be looking forward to opening in registering my complaint against you I’m getting money from you for the time and inconvenience as well as seeing a huge fine by the regulators for your embarrassing poor service thank you

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @X666GJB,

We have a few ways that our customers can get in touch with us so we apologise for any issues you have come across when trying to cancel.

We will send you a PM now so we can look into this further and to help with your cancellation.

Ryan

Ryan 

it’s a bag of crap, clearly that standard works for you, sadly not for me. Thankfully as an advantage I contacted the carphone warehouse you were able to open meThankfully as an advantage I contacted the carphone warehouse you were able to open the phone and I’m not proud to say I got rid of your trucks in the middle of customer

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @X666GJB 

We can see you have resolved this through Carphone Warehouse. Feel free to message us for any issues you may have.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?