Solved

Honor 9 Lite pre order date?

• 24 December 2018
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Hello, i am planning on upgrading to the honor 9 lite and noticed that it recently
went from buy now to pre order. do you know when this will actually be avalible?

I don't want to pre order it without knowing when I'll get it, thank you. :))
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 26 December 2018, 15:37

View original

4 replies

Badge +10
Welcome to the ID Community

Not sure on that one however new stock is arriving all the time, sure it will be back to normal very shortly, one of the ID employees will possibly have an answer for you in 24hrs. [Once the Bank Holidays are over]
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello, i am planning on upgrading to the honor 9 lite and noticed that it recently
went from buy now to pre order. do you know when this will actually be avalible?

Hey @JellyBeen,

Should be back in-stock now ☺️

Mohammed
Userlevel 1

Hey @JellyBeen,

Should be back in-stock now ☺️

Mohammed

Thank you, but once I get to the order page it say "Stock: Pre-Order" And it says pre order under plans again as well now.

I might just look elsewere for a similar contract as I need a new phone soon. I can port out my current sim only contract anyway.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @JellyBeen,

The handset is now out of stock and it does not appear to be one that we'll be re-stocking.

The page should soon be updated to remove this.

Sorry about that!

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?