Question

how do i know if i am on a sim only plan or not?

• 11 April 2020
  • 2 replies

Hello, I need to upgrade my plan to unlimited data because of working at home conditions. I have found a good sim only deal but I am unsure if I am sim only or not. Could someone please help me find this out or point me in the right direction of finding this out, I’m very lost. 
thank you so much for reading xx 

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Brogn 

Have you tried to use the following steps to upgrade?

1.Select my account from the main menu, which is located at the top left of the screen for app users, or on the left-hand side if you’re in My Account).

2. If you are eligible to upgrade, you will see the upgrade now option. You can select that option to view and purchase current upgrade deals available to you.

3.  If you are not eligible to upgrade, you can select the 'Check if I can upgrade' option within the manage my plan section. You will then be shown the reason you are not currently eligible.

Hope this helps. 

Aklima

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hey @Brogn 

But there is no need for you to upgrade your plan in order to take advantage of unlimited data. Even if you are on a 24 months contract you can use "Change your plan" option which can be managed in your App or Account.

Just head to "My Account" and you will see option as on the screenshot below

Then scroll down until you see unlimited data plan. Be aware that price for it may vary as it depends on the phone that you are paying off if applicable to your case. For example my monthly payment would be £40.99 because of the phone that I took with it.

Kind Regards 

Gregor

Why iD Mobile?