Solved

New Plan ordered accidentally thinking it was an upgrade. How can I return/cancel this?

• 4 September 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

I am an existing customer of ID Mobile. When looking for a better SIM ONLY plan, I found an ID mobile plan via uSwitch and signed in thinking it would Upgrade to the same number. It was in fact a new plan, not an upgrade, and was sent a new SIM.

I have now successfully upgraded via “My Account”. I would now like to confirm the new SIM card plan will not charge me until it is activated?

Otherwise I would like to return the SIM for the new plan and keep the current monthly SIM contract and number going so I don’t get charged twice.

The live chat button isn’t working, and the automated telephone service doesn’t seem to help.

Please could someone advise on next steps, and whether I need to physically return the sim card or can it be disposed of? Both plans are monthly.

icon

Best answer by Rory 5 September 2020, 11:47

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi @Majones1746,

I’ll drop you a Private Message now to get this sorted for you.

Will

Hi Will, 

I have done this same mistake and have created a separate discussion for it. Could you help? 

Kish

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Kishanck, I’ve merged your post above to this thread. The Live Chat team are operational and are helping customers every day. It may take a while for the option to appear, so please be patient and somebody will get round to you. You may wish to try a different device or browser if you’re still having difficulty.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?