Solved

NHS Unlimited Offer Question

• 19 September 2020
  • 8 replies

NHS unlimited data. I applied over 2 weeks ago for my NHS data and was informed a text would be sent within 48 hours...which it wasn't. I have done the process again but don't want to wait a further 48 Hours just to see if a text may it may not come through again. Is there some one who can help with this please

icon

Best answer by Ryan 6 October 2020, 15:44

View original

8 replies

My question has not been answered on ID community and I would like to speak to a person, you say use live chat , but there is no option to use this !!! . This is supposed to be customer service ,but no service . Please advise.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @JLabs05 

Super sorry first of all for not catching this one sooner.  Generally speaking I believe you should get an email to your NHS email you provided when applying for the offer.

Have no emails potentially been filtered to your junk/ spam folder at work?

We’ll send you a private message just in case that’s not the case and you need our help further though. 

Please get back to us there and we’ll assist further.

when does this offer end ??

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @lynnie1961,

We won’t be providing it after 09/10/2020.

Will

Hi I applied for the NHS offer 26 days ago. I received the email at work and clicked on the link. I have just checked my statement via the app and it says my payment is due! I thought it was free until end of October! Now what?

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @MirandaJane,

The offer does not pay your bill I’m afraid, it was to provide NHS workers with unlimited allowances. You will still be billed as normal. The unlimited allowances offer runs until 9th October so your allowances will revert to normal after this time.

Ryan

Apologies. Please can you confirm I have unlimited allowance. Thank you

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @MirandaJane,

You can confirm the components of your tariff by viewing “My Account” online, or viewing your remaining balances on the App.

Will

Why iD Mobile?