upgrade deals unsuitable

• 13 June 2020
  • 1 reply

I completed a sim only deal then upgraded I have since completed that contract term and switched back to sim only, since switching back I have an upgrade pop up but the "exclusive offers" are on extremely low data plans and some phones I really want for example the oppo Reno 2z only has a maximum new plan of 2gb of data and most other upgrades have high upfront costs compared to the value of the phone. I have 4 contracts with you and 5 overall in the house but value for money on phone upgrade is very poor, is there a way to get more personalised upgrade as I am seriously thinking about switching but I have never had a problem with customer service so really would like to stay with you but would like more choice with plans when choosing a handset, also by taking a lower data plan then upping my plan during contract I lose any rollover that I have accumulated so whichever way I turn I can't seem to get the right phone/plan.

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Kevchi28 

Welcome to iD Community.

Really sorry to see that you cant find the deal you’re looking for.

You can always chat to our Live Chat team who can advise you accordingly. 

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on this page, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

Why iD Mobile?